We respect your privacy
We are committed to ensuring the privacy of everyone we deal with, and to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. From 21 December 2001, we are bound by new sections of the Commonwealth Privacy Act, 1988.
We collect personal information when we provide our services to you. This is collected in a number of ways including:
- Directly from you when you enter your personal details on our websites to make payment or request information.
- From publicly available sources of information, including third parties from whom we may acquire lists.
Use of Information
We usually collect information from you to:
- Identify you and to assist you to obtain Winform products and services you require.
- Conduct research and develop and improve our products and services.
- Gain an understanding of your needs in order to provide you with better and more personalized products and services tailored to your requirements.
- Promote and market to you other products, which may be of interest to you.
When we collect personal information from you we will provide you with the opportunity to indicate that you do not want this disclosed for marketing or secondary purposes. You can notify us at anytime at the Contact Us page to notify us of your requirements or preferences.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored securely. Transmissions sent to or from our websites are routinely monitored for quality control and systems administration. Unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, however we strive to protect your personal information to the maximum extent possible.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to access most personal information we hold about you and if we deny access in certain circumstances we will tell you why. If you would like to do so please let us know by sending an email.
A “cookie” is a small data file that a web site may write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information, such as user ID that the web site uses to track the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you personally supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other web sites.
You can control the use of this by setting your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the opportunity to accept or reject it.
In order to communicate important account and promotional information; you will receive e-mail and hard mail from us. Should you not wish to receive communications of this nature, please e-mail our office to indicate your communication preferences?
Please contact our Office at: PO BOX 7067 Mannering Park N.S.W. 2259 Australia if you have any questions in relation to privacy.